Daily Bulletin for Lincoln Middle School
Friday, March 24, 2017 Gold Day
- A late bus will be available for students who are eligible for transportation every afternoon but Wednesday. The late bus will arrive at 3:40. Any student planning to take the late bus must get a pass from the staff member they are staying after with. After 3:15 when many activities will end, students waiting for the late bus must report to the music room to wait in a supervised location. Students may NOT wait outside or leave school grounds prior to taking the bus and no students will be allowed to board the bus without a pass.
- Attention Students participating in the Maine Student Book Awards: It is time to vote for your favorite nominated book! Students should see Ms. Rooks in the Learning Commons to vote before the end of the month.
- Today is Orchestra, and Band. No Chorus today.
- Lincoln's Sexuality and Gender Acceptance Club will meet during first and second lunches today. First lunch meets in Ms. Eustis' room, second lunch in Ms. Briley's room (304.) SAGA lunches are a relaxed and fun place where acceptance rules!
- The Activism Club will meet after school today, Friday, in Ms. Briley's room. This weeks meeting will end at 3:00 instead of 3:15. Looking forward to seeing you there! Come help us make a difference!
- Math Counts is in rm G2 after school today.
- No 6th Grade Math team today.
- 7th Grade Math team meets in room 105 after school today.
- Swim Team has their last regular season home meet against South Portland today, start time is 4pm, pick up is after school at the front of the school.
- Indoor Track has their final regular season meet on Saturday at 8am at the Portland Expo Building.
- Lincoln's Last Dance of the year will be held Friday, March 31st from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the gym & cafeteria. Students can sign up before & after school in the Main Office starting Monday March 27th. All students must sign up by 2:30 pm on Friday the day of the dance; there will be no sign ups at the door! The LMS school dress code applies, please refer to the student handbook if you have any questions. The cost is $5 per student or $3 for Pride Pass holders. Hope to see you there!
- Our Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday, March 28th. and Thursday, April 6th. Please mark your calendars.